Contact us if you have technical questions or issues with your blog.
Having trouble? Please start by reviewing the items on the Known Issues page. You might find a workaround!
Do you want to request a blog? Please see this page: Request a blog
Are you having trouble accessing the admin dashboard of your blog? Please review this page: Can’t access the admin area of my blog
Can’t access the contact form? You may be logged into your personal Gmail account. To access the form either: logout of your person Gmail account or use a different browser you typically don’t use for Gmail.
You will be prompted to login using your my.ryerson login.
Please include the following details in your request:
- Select ‘blogging‘ as your subject of inquiry.
- Be sure to send us the following details:
- Let us know what username you are using to log in to the blog system (please do not send us your password).
- Let us know the URL of the blog you are accessing / trying to access.
- Include any details pertinent to your inquiry.
- If you are experiencing a technical issue reaching a blog site or posting to a blog (not a login issue, but the browser not allowing you to get to the site), please send the following additional details:
- Your IP at the time the issue occurred (you can Google “What is my IP?” to find out).
- Which web browser (Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome) AND operating system (Windows 10, Mac OSX) you were using.
- The time and day you experienced the issue.
- Whether you were on-campus or off-campus at the time the issue occurred.