This site is intended to provide Ryerson’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
What’s happening across the blog.ryerson.ca network?
- Critical Observations re COVID-19 and Lockdowns in Canada, Germany, and the United States “The Coronoia Blogbook: Critical Observations re COVID-19 […]
- The creators of The Pageant held in high regard the idea of their magazine being practical and beautiful in equal […]
- It is so interesting to learn about how The Pageant was so similar to The Yellow Book and so different […]
- I seem to have taken a liking to the fairytale stories told throughout these periodicals. I also did a post […]
- In the discussion today on The Pageant’s second volume I found the image “The Invisible Princess” by Laurence Housman super […]
- I loved seeing the maturation and expansion of some of The Dial‘s ideas in The Pageant today. The reflective and […]
- I was particularly interested in this mediation between past and present in The Pageant. The catchphrases stood out to me […]
- November 23rd, 2020 In today’s seminar, the “and” in “Arts and Crafts” clicked for me. I had vaguely understood the […]
- An editorial note is one of the best, most accessible ways to enter into a little magazine for […]
- by Bryan WillisGeovis Project Assignment @RyersonGeo, SA8905, Fall 2020 Project link – https://thebryanwillis.github.io/CalgaryShortTermRentals.html Background Over the years, many homeowners have […]