This site is intended to provide Ryerson’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
What’s happening across the blog.ryerson.ca network?
- Nicole Land (this image is of my COVID kitty, Caper. Her excitement at learning that pigeons exist, as shown in […]
- The following paper has been accepted for publication in the Journal of Functional Biomaterials: Leyla Hasandoost, Daniella Marx, Paul Zalzal, […]
- This post was originally published on October 31, 2017 under a different site. During a gathering of deaf academics last […]
- The first time I attended and presented at the Multidisciplinary Approaches to Language Policy and Planning Conference was in 2015 […]
- How the WHO and CDC are redefining the meaning of key public health concepts Pandemic. The word that describes something […]
- Planning for IAAPA Expo, taking place in Orlando in November 2021, continues. Dr. Woodcock is joining a panel with Danielle […]
- David Gauntlett is Canada Research Chair at The Creative School, where he directs the Creativity Everything lab. He has worked […]
- If you have bookmarked the previous address ryerson.ca/woodcock, please change your link to the new URL https://woodcock.blog.ryerson.ca Please also note that […]
- Dr. Julie Ponesse, professor of Philosophy at Huron College at Western University in London, Ontario, published an emotional video on […]
- The preparations for, and start of, the Fall 2021 has brought the corona crisis to a new level of intensity. […]