This site is intended to provide Ryerson’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
See what’s happening across the blog.ryerson.ca network!
- As part of the work I’ve been doing in this space I’ve collected a reasonable, working bibliography that might be […]
- Choropleths are great-looking maps, my favourite thematic map type! They use graduated colour schemes to fill areas (the spatial units […]
- Why Germans are more concerned than most about a COVID-19 lockdown I have never been a supporter of Germany’s conservative […]
- Why studying Applied Geography is more important than ever Today was going to be Ryerson University’s Open House for prospective […]
- I was tasked to create a children’s book from scratch with the only requirement being the necessity of the word […]
- After the pink Mercedes drawing, I feel like I’ve gotten more comfortable in the digital drawing realm. At this point, […]
- I love racing games. I played a lot of kart racing and arcade racing games for a while, but never […]
- A short informational video I made that informs about the harms of feeding bread to ducks. This is the first […]
- An anti vape PSA poster created using InDesign and Photoshop.
- As of today, March 17, the SLC will remain closed to both Ryerson students and the general public for an […]