This site is intended to provide Ryerson’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
What’s happening across the blog.ryerson.ca network?
- What is job shadowing? Why is it important? By Sheik Abid Rahman and Samantha Cesario Job shadowing is an activity […]
- This post was originally published on February 26, 2018 under a different site. Discourses of native speakerism have been pervasive […]
- Coachella “20 Years in the Desert” is a documentary film which dives into the history of the renowned music festival […]
- Target Market The target market of this video are people who are: Young Adults (18 – 30): Young adults aged […]
- Dr. Alan Kaplan Associate Professor, Chair of Finance Course: AFF 713 – Advanced Corporate Finance Strategy: Student presentations via Zoom
- Dr. David Naylor Professor, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Course: MEC 516 – Fluid Mechanics I Strategy: Frequent testing, creating […]
- Oftentimes, for me, discovering my inner-creativity only requires a little bit of experimentation . . . Christopher Vasilakos, Ryerson University […]
- Dr. Steven Gedeon Associate Professor, Department of Entrepreneurship & Strategy Courses: ENT 78AB Advanced Entrepreneurship and ENT 401 Design Thinking Strategy: Video […]
- Dr. Cheryl Thompson Assistant Professor, Department of Creative Industries Course: CRI 100 – Creative Industries Overview Strategy: Making space for student […]