This network is an academic blogging resource for Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly known as Ryerson University).
This site is intended to provide the university’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
What’s happening across the blog.ryerson.ca network?
- by Emily Matesic For newcomers, finding access to disability support services can be extremely difficult. In Canada, 69% of migrants […]
- In our last edition of Alumni Spotlight, get to know Annabella von Frankenberg, a TMU Electrical Engineering graduate from 2018. […]
- Nicole Land Speaking of the uncertain work of returning to pedagogical inquiry work, we asked in our last blog – […]
- Following the university’s recent name change, we will be changing the name of the blog.ryerson.ca WordPress blog network. On this […]
- Two people walking on a trail. One is walking with a crane and one is with a wheelchair. View from […]
- The purpose of this post is to showcase a motion graphic I created for an assignment using After Effects. I […]
- The purpose of this post is to share my illustrator project. I was required to create an advertisement poster of […]
- The purpose of this post is to share my first lyrical video snippet. I was pretty proud of the work […]
- The purpose of this page is to show the previous graphic design work I did when I was working at […]