This site is intended to provide Ryerson’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
What’s happening across the blog.ryerson.ca network?
- I finally got the web server back up, and over the next few weeks I’ll be getting some form to […]
- Abdullah Snobar is the Executive Director of the DMZ and the Chief Executive Officer of DMZ Ventures. Responsible for the […]
- We Are in a Public Emergency Situation – Health Scientists Are Not Qualified to Lead the Response According to a […]
- As we begin 2021, many in the business world are watching with interest as cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin reach record highs. […]
- Among my favourite writings by Jan Blommaert, who died last Thursday, involve his debate with Tove Skutnabb-Kangas and Robert Phillipson […]
- The writing’s on the wall: COVID is a totalist cult with righteous followers who are impervious to evidence In his […]
- The Chang School Blog is taking a break for the holidays and will resume publishing in the New Year. We […]
- © 2020 Alevtina Lapiy, Ryerson University. This exhibit explores the work of Charles Ricketts as a typographer, who, frustrated with […]
- © Copyright 2020 Haralambo Keriazes, Ryerson University ✳ Who is Deirdre? Deirdre is a famous character from […]
- As we look ahead to another semester of teaching remotely, you may be considering ways to up your virtual teaching […]