This site is intended to provide Ryerson’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
What’s happening across the blog.ryerson.ca network?
- This blog was originally published on February 19, 2017 under a different site. I saw Deaf Crows in Edmonton last night […]
- Based on Turnitin scheduled maintenance, the Turnitin services will not be available on August 1, 2020 from 11AM – 5PM. […]
- How Jina Rew was able to pursue her post-secondary education goals with Spanning the Gaps.
- Kayla Thomson is a recent graduate of Ryerson’s New Media program. Over the course of her degree, she has concentrated […]
- Lauren Baker, Instructor and Food System Consultant, explores the food system before, during, and after the pandemic and the wider […]
- The following paper has been accepted for publication in Biomicrofluidics: Ehsan Azarsa, Morteza Jeyhani, Amro Ibrahim, Scott S. H. Tsai, […]
- Project Brief – Longhouse OER Course Module Revision Date: March 3, 2020 Project Goal: To design and develop Indigenously informed […]
- Longhouse OER Project – Meeting Minutes When: 2:30-4:30 p.m. Objective: Post reading check in, next steps, further planning Attendees: Tanya […]
- Meghan Daniels is juggling her full-time role as Professional Recruiter alongside completing a Certificate in Public Relations, all while planning […]
- On February 14 this year we announced that Ryerson was embarking on creating a digital strategy informed by a series […]